Sunday, January 24, 2010

Technology In PE

I found the reading to be quite interesting. The piece by Baird and Fisher spoke of how initially and even still online learning was frowned upon because of a lcak of interaction. Maybe its just me but I have been using online studies for over four years and find them far superior to in class learning. The ability to do things at my pace is huge. The piece by Kajewski was also really interesting. Having already purchased eBooks for some of my previous classes it was enlightening to see how libraries are adapting on the fly and trying to stay relevant. Finally the piece on Social networking was great in that it really pointed out how this was nto a new concept. The unique part now is the ease and speed with which people can connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment